Extra capacity WIX Oil Filter for '90 - '05 Miata
WIX Oil Filters provide excellent engine protection using conventional, synthetic, or synthetic-blended motor oils, as recommended by the OE vehicle manufacturer, for normal and severe driving conditions such as stop and go traffic, dirt roads, construction sites, short trips, and interstate travel. WIX filters are recommended for original equipment oil and filter change intervals, typically 3,750 to 10,000 miles, not to exceed 12 months. This filter traps up to 50 percent more dirt and contaminants than Protec with the best combination of capacity and efficiency for severe conditions. When applicable, WIX flexible silicone anti-drainback valve protects against dry engine starts past the traditional filter change interval. Laboratory Test Performance per ISO 454812 18 grams dirt (WIX 51515), 99 percent efficient at 23 microns (Based on WIX 51515, WIX 51356, WIX 57060).
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '90-'97 - Engine & Accessory Components
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '99-'05 - Engine & Accessory Components
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '90-'97 - Engine & Accessory Components
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '99-'05 - Engine & Accessory Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H5.0000” x L3.0000”