'90 - '05 Miata Bauer Extended Front Lower Ball Joints
Legal for SCCA and NASA Spec Miata! Highly popular for aggressive alignments and drift cars.
Looking for more front camber, but are frustrated with slipping bushings or hampered by minimal spring clearance? Here's your solution.
Kit Includes: two ball joints with new nuts and cotter pins for a complete replacement of the OEM lower ball joints. Sold as a pair. One pair is needed per car.
This extended lower ball joint bolts in place of the factory unit, but adds 3° of negative camber at stock ride height by pushing the bottom of the tire outboard. You'll actually gain tire clearance. At stock ride height, you'll be able to run between -.5° and -3.5° of camber. Lowered cars will be able to attain even more negative camber
With a forged body, they're safer and stronger than OE parts. Made by our friends over at Bauer LTD which is an ISO9001 company and will fit all NA or NB Miatas.
Easy--swap out Lower Ball Joints in 20-30 minutes -- no bushings to press or A-arms to remove
Options available to add adjustable rear upper control arms, 90-97 Steering Rack Spacers and "R" package tie rod ends for a complete suspension do over.
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '90-'97 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '99-'05 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '90-'97 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '99-'05 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- Off Road Miata
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W7.0000” x H6.0000” x L3.0000”