'94-'05 Welded and Reinforced Aluminum Differential Housing
Mazda Miatas have a notch on the passenger side of the differential housing that is designed to break on impact. We've seen them crack in half from anything like fender benders to heavy race car accidents. Our solution to this is our new welded and reinforced aluminum differential housings where we recycle previous cracked differential housings to be used for any race or street applications. You will never have to worry about your differential housing ever breaking again.
Please inquire about availability of unwelded unbroken aluminum differential housings, $90
- fill bolt 9951-11-180, washer 9956-41-800 drain bolt 0810-17-121, washer 9956-41-800
- Temporarily Not Available
- Used Miata Parts - Miata 90-97 - Drivetrain, Transmission, and Differential
- Used Miata Parts - Miata 90-97 - Rebuilt Parts
- Used Miata Parts - Miata 99-05 - Drivetrain, Transmission, and Differential
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '90-'97 - Drivetrain, Transmission, and Differential
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '99-'05 - Drivetrain, Transmission, and Differential
- Item Requires Shipping
- 16.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H14.0000” x L32.0000”