Miatacage Lightweight Steering Wheel Adapter, bolt on
Finally a high quality billet Aluminum steering shaft adaptor that utilizes the stock Mazda steering shaft splines and stock nut. No welding! Fits, NA, NB, NC and ND.
Once you remove your stock steering wheel, simply slide the steering shaft adaptor over the steering shaft and the put the stock nut back on and you are done. The MiataCage steering shaft adaptor has female splines on the inside that index the male splines from the stock steering shaft and uses the stock taper on the steering shaft so it works just like the Mazda factory steering wheel setup.
Once the steering shaft adaptor is in place you have the 6 bolt steering wheel pattern used by most steering wheel (Sparco, Momo, OMO) and quick disconnect manufacturers. You can install an steering wheel directly to it without a quick disconnect, or you can bolt in a quick disconnect in between the adaptor an the steering wheel.
This setup is completely modular, so from there you can add (optional parts) steering spacers in 1/2” or 2.5” increments to put the steering wheel exactly where you want it.
Quick Disconnect is NOT included in this price.
Completely bolt on application that utilizes the stock Mazda steering shaft splines, taper and nylock nut.
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '90-'97 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- New Miata Parts - New Miata Parts '99-'05 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- New Miata Parts - New Miata parts 2006 - Present - Suspension, Chassis, Steering and Brakes
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '90-'97 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- Spec Miata Parts - New Spec Miata Parts '99-'05 - Suspension, Chassis, Steering, Brakes
- Off Road Miata
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L8.0000”